INERTIA / Advisor Services Group was formed because the marketplace indicated a simple truth:
The financial services industry has missed the mark in addressing Healthcare In Retirement and Long-Term Care (LTC) as planning topics!!
There is no lack of insurance carriers or appropriate planning solutions. Instead, it's clear the vast
majority of the advisory community has been largely unable or unwilling to engage clients with a process-oriented approach to incorporate LTC Planning into other planning they’re already doing or
recommending. With more than 10,000 “Baby Boomers” turning 65 every day, so there’s a tremendous opportunity for the right financial services professional to join our team and change the
“inertia” of their career!
We are not simply a wholesaler of LTC planning solutions - Instead, our goal is to work with
advisors across the financial services spectrum, to become the “advisor’s partner” for LTC Planning, and do so using a revenue sharing model based on the needs of the individual advisor relationship.
A Shifting Attitude Towards Healthcare in Retirement & Long-Term Care
- 70% of Americans over age 65 will require some form of LTC as they age, yet less than 10% have done any LTC
- Medicare/Obamacare offers little or no coverage for LTC, and Medicaid is essentially a welfare
program. Making matters worse is that all of these government programs are/were never designed for the 76 Million boomers about to enter the system.
- LTC Insurance (LTCi) was once the only option for implementing a LTC Plan; however, with the evolution of
financial planning, there are numerous ways to more efficiently and effectively implement a LTC Plan today.
- The Advisory community is not prepared to discuss Healthcare in retirement or LTC Planning, and they NEED
your help. As advisors focus on their core competency more than ever before, there’s just not enough time to become proficient enough to make LTC Planning part of their
The INERTIA Opportunity
- We have created a turnkey approach to working with advisors, and you will learn to use our systems to
maximize your existing relationships quickly. There are two ways we work with advisors.....The first and most impactful is via our revenue-sharing model. In this model, you will be the
focal point of the planning process with the advisor and his/her client. The second is via a traditional wholesaling model selling solutions through the various contracts INERTIA has with
- The goal of each of our LTC Planning Strategists is to engage advisors, cultivating a loyal partnership
with advisors who want to include LTC Planning in their practice. Thus, the more advisor relationships you have, the higher the revenue opportunity will be!!
- What types of advisors can you work with? Currently, we’re focusing on independent advisors,
including financial advisors, CPAs, Estate Planning, Benefits Specialists, etc.
- This is now an independent contractor position, but our objective is to move to a statutory employee
structure in the future.
- 7+ years of financial services experience, preferably working closely with advisors and/or retail clients
- Professional designations preferred
- Independent thinker, able/willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- A desire for a mid to high six-figure income and willing to work to achieve it.