INERTIA / Advisor Services Group was formed because the marketplace indicated a simple truth: The financial
services industry has missed the mark addressing Healthcare In Retirement and Long-Term Care (LTC) as planning topics!!
This is no lack of insurance carriers or appropriate planning solutions. Instead it's clear the vast majority of the advisory
community has been largely unable or unwilling to engage clients with a process-oriented approach to incorporate LTC Planning into other planning they’re already doing or
recommending. With more than 10,000 “Baby Boomers” turning 65 everyday, so there’s a tremendous opportunity for the right financial services professional to join our team and change the
“inertia” of their career!
We are not simply a wholesaler of LTC planning solution - Instead
our goal is to work with advisors, across the financial services spectrum, to become the “advisor’s partner” for LTC Planning; and do so using a revenue sharing model based on the
needs of the individual advisor relationship.
A Shifting Attitude Towards Healthcare in Retirement & Long-Term Care
- 70% of Americans over age 65 will require some form of LTC as they age, yet less than 10% of have done any LTC Planning
- Medicare/Obamacare offers little or no coverage for LTC and Medicaid is essentially a welfare program. Making matters worse is that
all of these government programs are/were never designed for the 76 Million boomers about to enter the system.
- LTC Insurance (LTCi) was once the only option for implementing a LTC Plan, however with the evolution of financial planning there are
numerous ways to more efficiently and effectively implement a LTC Plan today.
- The Advisory community is not prepared to discuss Healthcare in retirement or LTC Planning and they NEED your help. As advisors
focus on their core competency more than ever before, there’s just not enough time to become proficient enough to make LTC Planning part of their practice.
The INERTIA Opportunity
- We have created a turn-key approach to working with advisors and you will learn to use our systems to maximize your existing
relationships quickly. There are two ways we work with advisors.....The first, and most impactful, is via our revenue sharing model. In this model, you will be the focal point of the
planning process with the advisor and his/her client. The second is via a traditional wholesaling model selling solutions through the various contracts INERTIA has with insurance
- The goal of each of our LTC Planning Strategist is to engage advisors; cultivating a loyal partnership with advisors who want to include
LTC Planning in their practice. Thus, the more advisor relationships you have, the higher the revenue opportunity will be!!
- What types of advisors can you work? Currently we’re focusing on independent advisors; including financial advisors, CPAs, Estate
Planning, Benefit Specialists, etc. We have a relationship with one national Broker/Dealer with others being considered in the future.
- This is now an independent contractor position but our objective is to move to a statutory employee structure in the
- 7+ years of financial services experience, preferably working closely with advisors and/or retail clients
- Professional designations preferred
- Independent thinker, able/willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Desire for a mid to high six-figure income and willing to work to achieve it.